No products in the cart.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote and protect the interests of the elderly persons and marginalized youth
- To provide health care to elderly persons and marginalized youth.
- To provide daily respite care for families with elderly persons and marginalized youth.
- To provide training, education, and support to families, care and communities in the care of marginalized youth and elderly persons.
- To foster social equity by providing accessible and affordable programs.
- To lobby and advocate for fair policies and laws that affect the daily life of the elderly persons and marginalized youth in the community through research, networking, and strategic alliance building.
- To build group care homes for elderly persons and marginalized youth for their recovery and rehabilitation
- To build a skills training hub for the marginalized so they can be getting an education on how to start small medium enterprises.
- To develop youth-friendly societies through capacity development and employment opportunities